Snake River Lodge and Spa
Real estate at Snake River Lodge and Spa gives you a knockout combination of modern rustic luxury residences and a ski-in, ski-out location separated from the world-famous aerial tram’s dock by only one building.
As a resident, you’ll be able to take advantage of all the year-round mountain recreation at Teton Village and Grand Teton National Park two minutes away.
And when you come home, you’ll be back in your spacious, yet cozy abode where the Snake River Lodge’s top-of-class amenities and service are at your beck and call.
The Snake River Lodge sprang to life in 2002 after an extensive renovation and remodel of the historic Sojourner Hotel. It features 30 residences that rarely hit the open real estate market.
Snake River Lodge and Spa real estate ownership includes the following:
– A 2002 remodel that took residences to the peak of mountain luxury living
– 1- to 4-bedroom residences with full kitchens
– 1,400 square feet to 4,500 square feet
– Use of indoor/outdoor hot tubs and pools with rock caves and cascading waterfalls
– Access to 17,000 square-foot spa facility, fitness center and yoga studio
– Full-service ski valet
– A fine restaurant and bar on the premises
Please contact the JH Property Group to see properties that are currently available. And to stay apprised of new real estate opportunities at Snake River Lodge.