South of Jackson
Drive past iconic haystacks, picturesque agrarian vistas and the uniting silver threads of the Snake River and Flat Creek to find a sparkling paradise for Jackson Hole real estate.
The property and homes available south of Jackson will put you close to town without the busyness. You’ll feel part of the countryside with open panoramas of the Tetons and the Snake River Range where rivers and creeks tie the landscape together.
The area south of Jackson also draws outdoorsmen as varied as fishers or hunters to mountain bikers and hikers to runners and cyclists who want to tie in to the town of Jackson’s extensive paved pathway system.
The neighborhoods that make up the area in south Jackson Hole include:
– Rafter J Ranch real estate
– Polo Ranches homes and estates
– Melody Ranch properties
– South Park Ranch real estate
– Dairy Ranches estates and real estate
– 3 Creek Ranch with its private country club and golf course
– Little Horse Thief Canyon with easy access to trails
– Shooting Iron real estate
– Ely Springs real estate
– Game Creek real estate
– Hoback Junction homes and real estate
– Snake River Sporting Club with its golf course, country club exclusive trails and more
Contact JH Property Group to determine the best neighborhood for you.