Live in Teton County, Wyoming — a tax haven with a view
Say “no” to unnecessary taxes with an investment in prime real estate in Jackson Hole, Wyoming:
– No state income tax so you have more disposable income
– No corporate income tax so your hard work is better rewarded
– No estate tax or inheritance tax so your wealth goes where you want it to go
– No state gift tax so you can give real estate to kids or others without hefty taxation
– No tax on real estate sales to make buying and selling easier
– No tax on stocks and bonds so your investments are safe
– No taxes on out-of-state retirement income, so Wyoming makes a great second home
– No excise tax on gas or food so your grocery bill is exactly what you expect
– No tax on owning minerals so you aren’t hit with another property-tax style tax
And sales tax and property taxes still remain among the lowest in the country.
It’s also one of only a few holdout states where you can form and minister a trust without getting mired in the regulations of the state banking commission. This allows you to preserve your family’s wealth and better build your dynasty.
In Wyoming, you’re much freer to do as you please with your hard-earned money.
You’ll rest easy knowing your assets — even extending to digital currency — are well-protected as your own. Without leaving the country, it’s difficult to find a greater tax haven than Wyoming.
In fact, Bloomberg Wealth Manager and other publications rate it the No. 1 wealth-friendly state, and this 2012 study about wealth preservation and planning in Wyoming can show you why.
Let us be the first to welcome you home.