Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa
Ski in to an incredible property where owners can make the most of their investment without the headache of taking on property management. Alpine elegance defines real estate at the Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa.
With a modern rustic style and a cozy, welcoming atmosphere, you’ll be living at a AAA Four-Diamond lodge at the base of the No. 1-rated Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. You’ll even have a private owner’s locker to store your gear in.
Of course, you’ll also have easy access to the culture and fine dining at Teton Village after the mountain closes, including the in-house Spur restaurant and the SpaTerre.
Teton Mountain Lodge real estate ownership includes:
– Ski-in ski-out location at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
– 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condominiums
– 450 square feet to 2,300 square feet
– Full-service resort access
– 24-hour front desk and concierge
– Hot tubs
– Fitness facility
– Spur restaurant and bar
– SpaTerre with its signature hot tubs, steam rooms and treatments
– Private owner’s locker
– On-site property management with built-in marketing to make rental income easy
Owners love the graceful simplicity and top-of-class amenities tied to ownership at Teton Mountain Lodge.
JH Property Group works directly with the development team and property management company at Teton Mountain Lodge.
Please contact us with Teton Mountain Lodge inquiries.